HELP!! Something is watching ME!

                                                            





                                                                HELP ME PLEASE!


The walls are listening to me

Every move, every sound I make

It feels like they can hear me

It all started with a dangling tree


A tree should not dangle you see

It should stay rooted where it’s supposed to be

But not my tree

When I planted the seed

It grew ever so quickly

In one week it was as big as a Great Dane

As a matter of fact, his name was Bane

The dog, not the tree

The neighbor’s been asking about him

Seems he’s been missing for a week

He used to love my backyard

I hope he’s safe, he’s too weak


As I was watering the tree one day

Something peculiar on the ground lay

It was yellow with a hint of white

Looked almost like a nail 

Crouching down I noticed

The poor remains of Bane

Half-eaten underground

It filled me with so much fright!

Who could have done this?!

My mind was spiraling 

Passed out on the ground

A soft caress woke me up

But no one was around

Just me and my tree...


Comments

Popular Posts